Save up to 80% of herbicide
Efficient, cost effective and environmentally sustainable
Save on labour costs, time and money
Agricultural producers and contractors are reaping the benefits from using world-leading sophisticated sensor technology.
WeedSeeker® technology uses a selective spot spray system to selectively apply herbicides, insecticides, fertilisers, and fungicides to plants in an agricultural, horticultural, viticultural and industrial situation.
- High accuracy sensors spray weeds and not bare soil or stubble.
- Sensors spaced 38cms apart delivers greater resolution and accuracy in heavy stubble.
- Apply robust herbicide rates per weed, not per hectare.
- Reduce issue of herbicide resistance.
- Fit to existing spraybooms. Major boom manufacturers building booms specifically designed to fit WeedSeeker.
- Available for immediate delivery.
- Only proven technology of its kind.
- Over 20 years agricultural spot spraying technology experience and 8 years experience with WeedSeeker and GreenSeeker.
- Researched and trialled.
GreenSeeker® optical sensor technology enables you to measure, in real time, a crop’s nitrogen levels, and variably apply the “prescribed’ nitrogen requirements.
The team at Crop Optics Australia deliver a high standard of service and support to all of our customers, ensuring the successful and timely implementation of all our quality products.